The Inkslinger blog is dedicated to romance and happily-ever-afters. I’ll post three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, featuring real life stories of how couples met, funny things that happened on the way to romance, romantic gestures , the proposal, along with wedding details and pictures. I’ll include all about romance interviews, and feature romantic destinations, inspirational authors, their real life romances along with the love lives of some of their characters, and excerpts of the hero and heroine’s first encounters in their books.
Featured authors will have weekly book giveaways and I’ll have quarterly contests. Send your real life romance stories (check guidelines) and I’ll pick which one I like best. With permission, I may use a fictionalized version of your story in one of my books. And you don’t have to be a writer to send a story or answer interview questions about your real-life romance. Anyone can play, as long as they follow the guidelines.
Mark your calendars:
- May 31 – The real-life romance of me, Shannon Taylor Vannatter.
- June 2 – I’ll reveal a little-known romantic place for the perfect wedding.
- June 4 – Book excerpt of how my hero & heroine met in my debut novel, White Roses.
- June 7, 9, 11 – Heartsong Presents & Realms author, Martha Rogers shares her real-life love story.
- June 14, 16, 18 – Librarian/aspiring author, Regina Merrick shares her real-life love story.
- June 21, 23, 25 – New Heartsong Present’s author, Julie Jarnigan shares her real-life love story.
- June 28, 30, & July 2 – B&H author Kimberly Woodhouse shares her real-life love story.
At the end of each week, everyone who comments will be eligible to win a book. If the featured story is from a nonwriter or an author who doesn’t have a book out yet, one of my books will be the giveaway for that week.
May 31 – June 4 giveaway – White Roses
June 7 – 11 – Martha Rogers – Morning for Dove
June 14 – 18 – White Roses
June 21-25 – White Roses
June 28 – July 2 – 2 Kimberly Woodhouse books